The Consortium has opened a new Request for Proposals (RfP), as it seeks to recruit the following:
- groups with disease-specific models of vaccine impact for:
- meningitis A / multivalent meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MMCV)
- hepatitis B
- other cross-cutting groups that will add value to the Consortium, e.g. focusing on
- operational aspects
- health economics
- impact of climate on disease dynamics
- geospatial aspects
Successful models will be invited to join the Consortium as full members and will receive core-funding of up to USD $73,000 or GBP £60,000 per year.
Applicants must be based in a university or other academic/research institution. Prior modelling experience is essential, and models must already be developed and in use. For some categories, applications are restricted to LMIC-based groups, with priority given to specific countries/regions.
For more details, please read our comprehensive Guide for Applicants.
Section 1 of this guide is now available in French, Portuguese and Spanish. Please note that VIMC’s working language is English, and application forms must be completed in English.
Français: La section 1 de ce guide est disponible en français. Veuillez noter que la langue de travail de VIMC est l’anglais et que les formulaires de candidature doivent être remplis en anglais.
Português: A Secção 1 deste guia está disponível em português. Observe que o idioma de trabalho do VIMC é o inglês e os formulários de inscrição devem ser preenchidos em inglês.
Español: La Sección 1 de esta guía está disponible en español. Tenga en cuenta que el idioma de trabajo de VIMC es el inglés y los formularios de solicitud deben completarse en inglés.
Online information session (webinar)
The Consortium will hold an online information session (webinar) on 6 December 2022, for all potential applicants. Identical one-hour webinars will be held at 9-10am and 5-6pm (UK time), to allow applicants in different time zones to participate. This will be a chance to learn more about VIMC and to ask questions. The webinar will be recorded and will be available on request afterwards.
1) Please review our Guide for Applicants to check your eligibility.
2) Please email [email protected] with the subject line ‘RfP’, to register your interest and to receive more information about our webinar on 6 December. Please include your full name, email, institution, country, disease area or focus of the model, preferred timeslot for the webinar (9-10am or 5-6pm UK time).
After the webinar, VIMC will open the application period. The application deadline will be 31 January 2023.